Teams affiliated to the Essex and England cricket boards use the Play-Cricket system for match administration.
We require our members to register with Play-Cricket to see their matches, results and statistics. We have listed the steps for doing this below.
- Go to https://newham.play-cricket.com/users/registrations/new
- Provide your details and click Continue
- On the next page, provide your email address and create a new password. You will need your email address and this password to log in and manage your account.
- Play-Cricket will send you an email with a link to complete registration. Click the link and log in.
- Go to http://newham.play-cricket.com/ and log in with your email address and password.
- In the top-right corner, click on your name, then ‘Edit Account’. Add your information in the Player Details, Contact Information and Profile tab including a photo. Make sure to click Save after adding the details.
- In the top-right corner, click on your name, then ‘Join this site’ and click on Apply.
- A club official will then validate your application and add you to a team ready for selection.
If you have any issues, please contact one of the club staff who will be able to help you.